NOTICE TO CUSTOMERS ABOUT COUNTERFEIT TOA
HOW TO AVOID COUNTERFEITS
1. Purchase products only through our authorized distributors, dealers and resellers to avoid any counterfeits.
2. Beware of products offered to you at a greater discount than you normally would be able to obtain from the authorized distributors under the claim that seller have direct connection with TOA factories or dealers. Do not purchase from such suspicious sources both online or offline.
3. Do not purchase product when the packaging has been resealed, reused or tampered with in any way.
We strike to deliver high-quality products to our customers hence we regard such products as infringement on our intellectual property rights and a violation of our registered trademarks. We will not hesitate to issue warning letter, file petitions to the relevant authorities to condone the known offenders. Tougher actions and beyond, including further legal actions against such illegal counterfeiters and distributors will be carry out if deem necessary.
In addition, we would appreciate your understanding and support with regard to the following requests.
1. Please understand that we will not offer any quality assurance for products that have not been purchased through our authorized distributors, dealers or resellers.
2. Please note that TOA will accept no liability whatsoever for any damage cause to the entire or part of the system by the use of such counterfeit product(s) together with the genuine TOA product(s).
3. Please contact our sales representatives immediately if anybody tries to sell you any counterfeit or suspected counterfeit TOA products.
Thank you for reading this and for your support of our efforts to protect our customers from the negative experiences!
Note: If you wish to read the notice in other languages, please click here to view it in the available languages.